Info + Benefits
of the Massage
Massage Therapy is an effective treatment for reducing stress, relieving joint and muscle pain, whilst promoting a sense of overall emotional and physical well-being.
At Float Life | Massage, we specialize in deep tissue and therapeutic modalities. We truly want to know what ails you and our goal is to set you on a path of health and wellness, while boosting your mood and overall mobility.
Float life | Massage
- You lock in your massage rate on any additional massage purchases or massage gift card purchases.
- Enjoy 15% off all food, tea, supplements and fitness equipment sold in store.
- Massage credits expire 365 days from purchase but do roll over in to the next month until redeemed. All credits at Float Life can be converted to Gift Cards and they are completely shareable amongst family and friends.
Meet The Therapists
Maggie has been practicing massage therapy professionally in the Milwaukee area for four years. Pursuing a career in massage therapy has been at the forefront of her life since attending Lawrence University, where she spent her most meaningful times focusing on the balance of self care, college sports and academics.
Her true calling has always been massage therapy, wellness and bringing each of her clients that sense of relaxation you can only get with focused human touch. Maggie was delighted to undertake her training from the Milwaukee School of Massage in the years that followed her college graduation.
In particular, she prides herself in practicing relaxation and sports massage. She tailors her treatments to your needs using firm Swedish strokes, sports massage techniques, hot stones, hot towels, stretching, aromatherapy and cupping. Maggie aims to give you YOUR best treatment at every visit, to lighten the loads of stress and weekend warrior routines.
Constantly innovating her routines by undertaking continuing education under some of the most prominent massage therapists in the country, Maggie is sure you will delight in that post-treatment bliss we all know and love, each and every time you leave her table.
The Power of
Float + Massage
- During your massage your body will begin to release the store of lactic acid that is built up in sore and tense muscles that your post-massage float will aid in dissipating and detoxifying. Your pores will begin to open with use of hot towels, stones, and natural heat allowing your skin to receive the Magnesium rich Epsom salts the float provides.
- Don't rule out the pre-massage float as well. Floating prior to your massage will naturally decompress and relax your body. It will also place you in a state of complete bliss and tranquility; a state your Massage Therapist requires for optimal massage effectiveness.
- Want more wellness for your buck? See our Combo Memberships starting at only $105/mo!